Vertiv Geist PDU, 0U, měřená, 32A, 36x C13 + 6x C19, vstup IEC309, do 60°C, rozměr 1683x51x66mm
Datasheet - https://www.vertiv.com/globalassets/products/critical-power/power-distribution/datasheet---vp8881.pdf
- Reliable Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
- Upgrade your hot-swappable monitoring device on the fly to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs without having to replace entire power strips.
- Simplify circuit and phase balancing with color-coded receptacles.
- Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment with the outlet level option.
- Gather comprehensive power data at the palm of your hand with the use of the Vertiv VLC mobile app.
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality to ensure units function as designed.
- Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to five years with product registration.
- Hot-Swappable and upgradeable monitoring device.
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards).
- VLC (Visible Light Communication).
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors.
- High Temperature Grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- Flexibility to meet a broad range of requirements, with a variety of electrical and receptacle configurations available.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.